Good advertisements are...
- It complies with the Advertising Code of Ethics. It does not violate the code. Should not
promote bad behavior or ideals.
- The story gets across consumers and they understand the message
- The advertisement’s message is credible
- The message of the advertisement is true.
- The story addresses consumer needs
- The most ‘subjective’ parameter is liking the advertisement. It is likeable.
- The idea is fresh, unique and has never been done
- The ad is focused and is understood by the target audience.
- It should be able to move the mind or heart. It evokes action.